Black Ritual Smudge Pack
Black Ritual Smudge Pack with Abalone Shell, Californian Sage with Rose Petals, Palo Santo stick & a black feather.
Pack includes: LARGE Polished Abalone Shell LENGTH 9-12 cm
Abalone shells are often used in smudging rituals and catch the hot cinders that fall away from the smudging stick after it has burnt. Abalone shells are a thick shell which shimmer with the gorgeous iridescent colours of mother-of-pearl. They hold the energy of the ocean and bring a strong calming and healing energy, allowing you to remain connected to the sea.
1 x Palo Santo stick Palo Santo is Spanish for ‘Holy Wood’ & is used similarly to incense & sage. Its sacred burning raises vibrations & purifies & cleanses your space.
1 x 9-10cm Sage Smudge Stick White Sage smudging helps to banish negative energy, enhance intuition, promote quality sleep. Sage also possess antimicrobial properties to combat viruses & bacteria.
1. The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties.
2. Smudging has long been used to connect to the spiritual realm or enhance intuition.
3. Smudging may also be used as a ritual tool to rid yourself — or your space — of negativity. This includes past traumas, bad experiences, or negative energies from others.
4. Burning sage creates fragrant smoke central to smudging’s benefits. You can use this incense to smudge yourself or spaces.
5. Tradition suggests that smudging can literally lift one’s spirits to banish negativity.
Instructions:1. Light the smudge stick/ Palo Santo at the tip and allow to burn for 5 - 10 seconds and gentle blow on the embers to create smoke.
2. Slowly move among rooms, gently waving the stick in the air.
3. After use, gently extinguish the smoke in sand or a small dish of water.
4. Store in dry place for future.
WARNING: Do not leave the smudge stick or Palo Santo unattended when in use. Keep away from children & flammable objects.