The Mercury Retrograde Book
Discover how to use Mercury retrograde to attract new opportunities from Yasmin Boland, internationally renowned astrologer and best-selling author of Moonology Oracle Cards, hailed as “the greatest living astrological authority on the Moon” (Jonathan Cainer, astrologer extraordinaire).
Are you tired of hearing 'Mercury must be retrograde' every time the slightest thing goes wrong?
People blame their break-ups, missed flights and unexpected bills on Mercury retrograde, but often they have little understanding of it. The Mercury Retrograde Book is here to flip these beliefs on their head and is the ultimate guide to navigating one of the most feared astrological phenomena.
Whether you're just starting to explore astrology or you just want a better understanding of this infamous cycle, The Mercury Retrograde Book will empower you to not only survive Mercury retrograde but to thrive during it.
Astrologers Yasmin Boland and Kim Farnell share their expert insights and practical tips for making the most of this cycle.
If you're tired of feeling like the universe is working against you during Mercury retrograde, then this book is for you. Inside, you'll discover:
- How Mercury retrograde is actually a chance to revisit, revise and revamp your dreams
- How to see where each Mercury retrograde is taking place in your personal astrological chart based on your time, date and place of birth, and what that means
- What Mercury retrograde means through the elements, signs, and Houses
- How to prepare for Mercury retrograde and make it a time to thrive
- Tools for communication, decision-making, and manifestation during this time
- Personal stories and anecdotes to help you feel less alone in your struggles
Book Sections Include:
Part I: How Will Mercury Retrograde Affect YOU?
Part II: Mercury Retrograde through the Zodiac Signs
Part III: Mercury Retrograde through the Houses
Part IV: When Mercury Retrograde Meets Your Planets
“Mercury retrograde is a phenomenon that even many non‑astrologers have heard of. We think it’s more than worth learning about, and that by reading this book you’ll discover how to make it work to your advantage.
We wrote this book to dispel the myths and help you get the most of this planetary phenomenon which has a potentially positive side to it.
We hope you love the book!”
–Yasmin and Kim
So don't let Mercury retrograde get the best of you – take control of this misunderstood cycle!
Discover how you can work consciously with Mercury’s energies when it’s retrograde and use them to your advantage.