The Little Witch's Book of Spells
An enchanting compendium of playful spells, potions, and activities for kids 8 to 12 years old as well as teens seeking a first book of magick.
From Harry Potter to Disney's Descendants to Kiki's Delivery Service, witchcraft and wizardry have enchanted kids around the world. Now, young witches-in-training can undertake their own spellbinding studies with this playful and immersive guidebook to all things magical.
Filled with simple activities using easily found ingredients and complete with lush illustrations, these pages offer easy-to-follow guidance on:
- Spells to resolve problems, foster friendship, and engage with the natural world
- How to craft a magic wand, befriend a fairy, and read tea leaves
- Glossaries of magical terms and symbols
UNIQUE CHILDREN'S WITCH BOOK: A rare book for witches or witches-to-be, this collection of spells and activities addresses concerns just right for young readers, including Best Friends Forever Spell, Jump Rope Protection Spell, Get Well Soon Elixir, Blanket Fort Magical Fortress Spell, How to Make a Magical Fairy Garden, and Mermaid Bath Spell.
MORE THAN A HALLOWEEN BOOK: A kids' spell book is perfect for the season of all things spooky and scary, but this instructive guide offers plenty of good ideas for year-round magic and merriment.
POSITIVE & CREATIVE OUTLOOK: Appealing for kids of any gender identification, this mystical, fun, and empowering book is filled with different ways for every reader to find the magic in themselves.
- Any child enthralled by the magical world
- Gift for parents who want to encourage imagination, creativity, and play
- Reluctant readers and emerging readers seeking sweet, engaging, and interactive books
- Anyone looking for ideas to connect spiritually with the natural world
- Fans of the Harry Potter book and movie series, Witches of Brooklyn, The Okay Witch, Descendants: Mal's Spell Book, and Wizardology: The Book of the Secrets of Merlin